Des Moines IMPACTFest Film Festival
The Des Moines Virtual Reality and Experimental
Film Festival – Des Moines, Iowa
August 24th and 25th, 2019
Proudly Supporting the Autism Society of Iowa.
The only Virtual Reality Festival in Des Moines, Iowa
Short VR and experimental films and VR games will be shown at the Des Moines IMPACTFest Film Festival. Visitors will be able to see the best Virtual Reality and experimental entries from around the world, over a two-day period.
The Des Moines IMPACTFest Film Festival pushes the boundaries of film-making like never before. There is nothing else like this!
- Best Virtual Reality Drama under 15 minutes
- Best Virtual Reality Drama over 15 minutes
- Best Virtual Reality Comedy
- Best Virtual Reality Horror/Suspense
- Best Virtual Reality Animated Film
- Best Virtual Reality Sci-Fi
- Best Virtual Reality Game Experience
- Best Experimental Short Film
- Best Experimental Feature Length Film
- Best New Media / Holographic Film
Virtual Reality Games
- Best VR Mobile Game
- Best VR Mobile APP
- Best VR Computer App
- Best VR Computer Game
- Best VR Game on a Gaming Platform
- Best MR Game or App
Estimated Attendees: 10,000 for both days.
Attend discussion panels with directors and producers of the films and games. See never-before backstage video on how these films and games were made, and attend workshops that showcase how VR films and games are created.
The Des Moines IMPACTFest Film Festival has received hundreds of submissions from around the world, including submissions from Canada, China, India, Iran, Spain, the United Kingdom, the United States…and from Des Moines, Iowa.